Cloth Masks Needed for Visitors and Hospice Home Care Family Members
Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) is asking for the community’s support to pitch in and make hand-made, fabric face masks. The masks will be distributed to the nonprofit agency’s visitors and home care family members to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Fabric masks are helpful in blocking droplets that can spread illnesses like COVID-19. Volunteers in the community can assist by using their own materials and the pattern that’s compliant with requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Delivering the Masks
A collection bin is located by the front door of each collection site so that visitors can be buzzed in to drop off the masks in the bin (discarding the bag they were brought in) making the delivery process contactless. Please complete this donation form to be dropped off when the masks are delivered:
These forms may also be taken home to complete and email back to HWR. Site secretaries will have a supply on hand. Questions? Please contact Matt Gesicki, 216.401.2926 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Scotese, 216.287.8193.
Masks can be dropped off at any of the following HWR locations:
• Headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44110-2602
• East Campus, 34900 Chardon Road, Chagrin North Building 1, Suite 105, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
• Ashtabula Office, 1166 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula, OH 44004-2930
• HMC Hospice of Medina County, 5075 Windfall Road, Medina, OH 44256
• West Campus, 22730 Fairview Center Dr., Fairview Park, OH 44126
• Lorain Office, 2173 North Ridge Road E., Suite H, Lorain, OH 44055-3400
Hospice of the Western Reserve greatly appreciates the community’s support as we all work together to keep families safe and protected.
Public and Media Relations Manager