ĎIím With Himí Women Gather in Unity
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at Noon, women of all faiths will join the ‘I’m With Him’ movement for the National Day of Prayer Service at Euclid City Hall.
According to founder, Janice Cole, “On this day we will gather to recognize the source of our strength: one God forever and ever. In His Name we will wear a hat acknowledging God as the Source of all things and affirm our gratitude for the many things we are in this motto:
- I’m a mother; I’m a daughter; I’m a captain in rough water.
- I’m a wife; I’m a singer; I’m a forgot-your-lunch bringer.
- I’m a doctor; I’m a teacher; I’m an up-on-the high shelf reacher.
- I’m a lawyer; I’m a healer; I’m a savvy big dealer.
- I’m a nurse; I’m a lover; I’m a smoother of covers.
- I’m a boss; I’m a leader; I’m a 3am feeder;
- I’m a warrior; I’m a fighter; I’m a pray-for-you all nighter.
I am thankful to God for all that I am: nothing alone, but everything with Him.”
Cole and her band of sisters at Ss. Robert & William Parish are striving for holiness and focusing on bringing others to Christ to be healed. They, also, have a desire to serve and to explore the beautiful dignity of womanhood. Furthermore, they are in full recognition that all things are possible with the love of Christ and the love of one another.
Women of all faiths are invited and encouraged to attend the National Day of Prayer Service. Let us serve as a great force, as we pray for peace, our city and our nation.
If you would like to join the sisterhood of women of faith, or desire additional information, please call Ss. Robert & William Parish at 216.731.1515 and leave a message for “I’m With Him.”
Director of Development & Discipleship, Ss. Robert & William Parish