Euclid Veterans Memorial
The Euclid Veterans Memorial sits on E. 222nd Street between Euclid City Hall and the Euclid Public Library. The Memorial was designed by Frank Kosich Sr. and was dedicated on November 11, 1953 with an inscription that reads:
”DEDICATED TO THE GLORY OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND TO THE MEMORY OF EUCLID MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES OF OUR COUNTRY. MAY WE NEVER FORGET THEIR UNSELFISH DEVOTION TO THE CAUSE OF FREEDOM.”
Below the inscription are the names of Euclid service members who died defending our country. The Monument was damaged in heavy storms in 1993, but repaired and re-dedicated on May 30, 1994. The M103 Tank was parked near the Memorial in 1974. The Korean Memorial was dedicated May 30, 2016 by the Korean War Veterans Association, Lake Erie Chapter 112 and the Vietnam Memorial was dedicated May 28,2018 by American Legion Post 343.