Apply for U.S. Census Jobs Today
Earn extra income while helping your community. The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring for a variety of temporary jobs in Cuyahoga County.
The jobs include census takers, recruiting assistants, office staff, and more. These temporary Census jobs offer excellent pay, flexible hours, and paid training.
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have a valid email address
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption
- Pass a criminal background check
- Commit to completing training
- Be available to work flexible hours, including days, evenings and weekends
- Most census jobs require access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license unless public transportation is readily available.
Employees must also have access to a computer with the internet and an email account to complete training. Visit https://2020census.gov/en/jobs.html to apply today.
I proudly serve the Euclid community as the Marketing & Communications Manager for the Euclid Public Library.