Apply for U.S. Census Jobs at EPL
Earn extra income while helping your community. The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring for a variety of temporary jobs in Cuyahoga County.
Visit the U.S. Census hiring table at the Library on Monday, November 4, 18 & 25, from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
The jobs include census takers, recruiting assistants, office staff, and more. These temporary Census jobs offer excellent pay, flexible hours, and paid training.
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have a valid email address
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption
- Pass a criminal background check
- Commit to completing training
- Be available to work flexible hours, including days, evenings and weekends
Most census jobs require access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license unless public transportation is readily available.
Employees must also have access to a computer with the internet and an email account to complete training. Visit https://2020census.gov/en/jobs.html to apply today.
I proudly serve the Euclid community as the Marketing & Communications Manager for the Euclid Public Library.