Is your voter registration up to date?
Voters must be registered in Cuyahoga County in order to vote in any election. In order to vote in Cuyahoga County, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen;
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the General Election;
- You must be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days;
- You must register to vote at least 30 days before an election to be eligible to vote.
Voters can submit or update registrations the following ways:
- Register to vote or update your Ohio voting address electronically on the Secretary of State Website: https://olvr.sos.state.oh.us/
- Print blank registration form: https://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf_boe/en-US/Voter_regcard.pdf
- Call the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections at 216-443-3298 for a Voter Registration Card to be mailed to you.
- If completing a paper form, mail it back to the BOE at: Cuyahoga County Board of Elections Registration Department 2925 Euclid Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- You may also register at one of the locations listed on the BOE web site: https://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-us/voter-registration.aspx
Volume 9, Issue 9, Posted 12:13 PM, 09.07.2018