Euclid’s Special Projects Division

Have you been cited for peeling paint and are having a hard time finding the funds to pay for it? Are you in need of a wheelchair ramp but are unable to afford it? Do you have a dead tree on your property that you are afraid will fall on you, your family or your home and do not have the income to remove it? The City of Euclid’s Planning & Development Department may be able to help.

Through Federal Community Development Block Grant funding, the City of Euclid’s Special Projects Division will paint the exterior of your home, vinyl side your home, construct a wheelchair ramp or remove dangerous trees and limbs from your property. Eligibility is dependent on your household income. These programs are for owner-occupied homes with the exception of the wheelchair ramp construction which is available for both owner-occupied homes and renter-occupied homes with certain restrictions. Please be aware that there is a waiting list for these programs. To schedule the Special Projects Division to come out to your home and to apply for the program please call Jim at (216) 289-8562.

Brian Iorio


Read More on City Page
Volume 8, Issue 6, Posted 5:55 PM, 06.13.2017