Euclid Recreation Summer Program Information
- Please get your last minute registrations in now!!!!!!!
- You can register online for most programs or you can come into city hall.
- Please provide two proofs of residency when registering for a program if you have not done so this year.
- Make sure you have registered and payed all program fees before the starting date.
- Please register for Sunshine Yoga and the UH Richmond Medical Center’s Youth Olympics even though they are free events.
- Pick up a guide book from the recreation department at city hall, or call 289.8114 for prices and additional details.
- All pools besides Willow Pool are schedule to open June 5th. The Willow Pool opening will possibly be delayed to allow paint to cure.
- Children 5 and under are not required to have pool passes.
- If you are an adult and not planning on swimming, you will still need a pool pass for admission.
- Pool hours are subject to change. Depending on the weather conditions, attendance, or safety precautions, facilities may close earlier than stated.
- All pools are closed on July 4th
- You are not required to have a swim pass to sign up for swim programs.
- If you are interested in being a life guard or know anyone that would like to be a life guard, please fill out an application at city hall as soon as possible.
- Pool schedules are available at city hall or online under the recreation tab.
Euclid Youth Olympics (Ages 7-12)
Panther Swim Team (Ages 5-15)
Learn to Swim (All Ages)
June 19- 29
July 10- 20
July 24- August 3
Intro to Competitive Swimming (Ages 5-12)
June 20- July 13
July 18- August 3
Panther Hoops (Ages 5-13)
Sunshine Yoga (All Ages)
June 10, July 8, August 12, and September 9
Lil Dancers (Ages 3-5)
Soccer Academy (Ages 3-12)
Euclid Youth Football Camp (Ages 7-14)
July 6 and 7
Tackle Football (Ages 7-11)
Rhythm, Steps, and Stretch (Ages 6-9)
Beginning/ Intermediate Ballet (Ages 8-11)
Cheerleading (Ages 8-12)
Maria Palmisano works for Euclid Recreation as a program administrator.